The City of Avondale Estates welcomes residents and visitors for Halloween on October 31, 2022. To keep everyone safe, the city’s police department has developed the following traffic plan:
Beginning at 5:30 p.m., the following roads will be one-way traffic only:
- Clarendon Ave. – southbound traffic from S. Avondale Rd. to Wiltshire Dr.
- Wiltshire Dr. – westbound traffic from Clarendon Ave. to Forrest Blvd.
- Wiltshire Dr. – eastbound traffic from Clarendon Ave. to Berkeley Rd.
- Berkeley Rd. – northbound traffic from Wiltshire Dr. to Kensington Rd.
- Kingstone Rd. – eastbound traffic from Dartmouth Ave. to Lakeshore Dr.
Beginning at 5:30 p.m., the following roads will close to all traffic:
These traffic controls will remain in place until 8 p.m., at which time all roads will be re-opened to two-way traffic. Avondale Estates’ police and public works departments will be operating barriers at the points where traffic flow changes. Additionally, police officers will be monitoring for any safety concerns. Residents within the affected areas will have access to their property but will need to follow the traffic flows indicated above.
Please be patient with city staff and the public while commuting through the city this Halloween.